VTS Retail is Open for Business!
The VTS team is thrilled to announce that our brand-new product offering, VTS Retail, is now available! VTS Retail is commercial real estate’s only leasing and marketing platform designed specifically for the retail sector and solves major issues retail landlords currently experience in these processes. As a result, VTS Retail enables these landlords to significantly reduce the time from prospect to tenant move-in while proactively managing shopping center strategy and risk.
"I’m incredibly excited to announce VTS Retail,” said VTS CEO & Co-Founder Nick Romito. “Our team spent hundreds of hours with retail landlords to understand the most painful challenges they experience throughout the leasing and marketing processes. With VTS Retail, retail landlords will finally have the modern technology they need to power their businesses.”
Introducing VTS Retail — Leasing and asset management software built for retail landlords
VTS Retail is the first software platform built specifically to address the complex needs of retail landlords. This brand-new offering helps them:
- Impress top tenants and reduce the time from prospect to store opening:
- Market to top tenants with VTS’ marketing module, PropertyCapsule by VTS
- Eliminate the friction that derails deals
- De-risk tenants’ move-in to ensure stores open on time
- Proactively manage the leasing strategy and tenant risk for a retail portfolio:
- Inform leasing strategy with insights from shopping centers
- Prevent surprises that cause revenue risk to shopping centers
"The retail commercial landlord sector has been waiting for a solution like VTS Retail,” said Kevin Halleran, Chief Accounting Officer, Starwood Retail Partners. "As a leader, Starwood’s needs are complex and VTS has come to market with an amazing leasing and asset management solution. We’re excited to deploy it across our portfolio."
Welcoming our Retail Advisory Council members
We’re also excited to announce the formation of a retail advisory council made up of senior retail leaders who will provide strategic counsel and direction for VTS Retail products. We’re pleased to welcome the following individuals to this Council:
- Mario Barrafato, CFO, Choice Properties
- Tim Collier, EVP, Leasing, RPT Realty
- Meredith Darnall, SVP, Business Intelligence & Strategy, Brookfield Properties
- Kevin Halleran, Chief Accounting Officer, Starwood Retail Partners
- Bradley Jones, Head of Retail, Oxford Properties Group
- Kevin Kessinger, EVP, Asset Management, Shopcore
- Stephanie McGowan, Principal, Blackstone
- Zachary Pomerantz, Head of Asset Management, AR Global
- Adam Rabin, VP, Retail Leasing, CIM Group
- Mary Rottler, EVP, Leasing & Operations, Seritage Growth Properties
- John Sarokhan, Executive Director, PGIM Real Estate
- Wright Sigmund, SVP & Senior Director, Leasing, First Washington Realty, Inc.
“I'm delighted to join the VTS Retail Advisory Council to provide strategic input on a VTS product roadmap for retail landlords," said Wright Sigmund, Senior Vice President, National Director of Leasing, First Washington Realty, Inc. "VTS has shown they are committed to the retail sector and I'm impressed with their product vision."