Senior executives from global real estate and venture capital companies to speak at the leading innovation conference for CRE executives on May 6-7 in Manhattan.
New York, NY — April 11, 2019 — VTS, the commercial real estate industry’s leading leasing and asset management platform, today announced the first lineup of speakers headlining the third annual VTS Accelerate Conference, the leading innovation conference for commercial real estate executives. Among the growing list are senior leaders from globally renowned real estate and venture capital companies.
The event, which will be held May 6-7, 2019 at The Conrad Hotel in Manhattan, will bring together more than 400 of the industry’s most innovative executives and influential thought leaders to discuss the technologies, trends, and ideas rapidly transforming commercial real estate.
This year’s speaker lineup will include:
- Brian Kingston, CEO and Managing Partner, Brookfield Property Group and Brookfield Property Partners
- Michael Turner, President, Oxford Properties
- Tyler Henritze, Senior Managing Director & Head of US Acquisitions, Blackstone
- Michael Kirby, Managing Director, Invesco
- Bryan Koop, Executive Vice President, Boston Properties
- Mark Zikakis, Head of US Asset Management, CBRE Global Investors
- Brent Taravella, Senior Vice President, Financial Reporting & Analytics, Caruso
- Stephen Winter, Senior Vice President, Related Companies
- Reisa Bryan, Managing Director, Head of Investment and Business Operations, TH Real Estate
- Vik Chawla, Principal, Fifth Wall Ventures
- Jason Ewell, Venture Partner, Insight Venture Partners
- Jamie Hodari, Co-Founder & CEO, Industrious
- Ryan Simonetti, Co-Founder & CEO, Convene
- Chris Cleghorn, Director, Asset Management, Invesco
- Adam Frazier, VP, Head of New York Leasing, Oxford Properties Group
- Kent Tarrach, Vice President, Asset Management and Global Corporate Development, Brookfield Properties
- Jeff Shaw, CEO / Principal, Bridge Commercial Real Estate
- Ian L. Ross, Founder and Principal, Somera Road, Inc.
- Simon Ross, Head of Asset Management, Stenprop
- Gary Stevens, Senior Vice President of Leasing, Waterstone Properties Group
- Nick Romito, CEO, VTS
- Gijo Mathew, Chief Product Officer, VTS
- Amy Millard, Chief Marketing Officer, VTS
VTS will continue to announce speakers as they are confirmed.
“Rarely do you see such a large group of the experts who are shaping the future of the industry excited to come together to share their knowledge and experience, as well as the strategies they’re deploying to adapt to the changing landscape of commercial real estate,” said Amy Millard, Chief Marketing Officer, VTS.
Accelerate 2019 will feature two full days of content, including keynote presentations from special guest speakers and VTS leadership, panel conversations between industry leaders, and networking events. Attendees will leave Accelerate 2019 armed with actionable tactics to drive real business growth and benefit from meaningful connections with the people who are revolutionizing commercial real estate.
Tickets to Accelerate 2019 are now available. To purchase tickets, and for more information about the conference including confirmed speakers and the full agenda, please visit the Accelerate 2019 website.
For more information about VTS, please visit www.vts.com.
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s leading leasing and asset management platform. Landlords use VTS to maximize portfolio performance by transforming their leasing and asset management process and unlocking real-time insights – enabling them to convert leads to leases faster than ever before and build informed, data-led strategies. Brokers can manage their deal pipeline and get tenants into empty spaces faster, collaborate across teams and work easily with their landlord clients using VTS for Brokers.
The VTS platform manages more than 10 billion square feet of commercial real estate, has a user base exceeding 35,000 and boasts an impressive client roster that includes global leaders such as Beacon Capital, Blackstone, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, JLL, and CBRE.