Navigating the Unique Complexities of Industrial at Scale [Video]
At VTS Accelerate 2019, VTS’ Community & Learning Manager Matt Engfer sat down with two modern landlords to speak about how they’re capitalizing on the industrial sector’s recent success. The panelists were:
- Alistair Pickering, Vice President of Industrial, Oxford Properties Group
- Simon Ross, Head of Asset Management, Stenprop
The headline? Industrial isn't experiencing evolutionary change, it's going through full-blown revolutionary growth. These best-in-class industrial landlords gave the audience practical advice on how to best set up an organization to perform in commercial real estate’s fastest-moving sector.
Watch the full video recap now to answer these questions and more:
- What types of tenants are increasingly leasing space in industrial portfolios?
- How does the rise in e-commerce affect industrial tenants and landlords?
- Are tenant requirements shifting? Do they have new expectations?
- How can industrial landlords create a good tenant experience?
- How are landlords evaluating new opportunities amidst this industry’s recent successes?