Proptech leader VTS introduces transformative technology for the retail sector
New York, NY — January 15, 2020 – VTS, the commercial real estate industry’s leading leasing and asset management platform, today announced VTS Retail—the industry’s only leasing platform designed specifically for the retail sector–solving major issues retail landlords have in their leasing process. Unlike any existing offering for retail landlords, VTS Retail transforms the leasing process by enabling retail landlords to significantly reduce the time from prospect to tenant move-in and proactively manage shopping center strategy and risk.
"The retail commercial landlord sector has been waiting for a solution like VTS Retail,” said Kevin Halleran, Chief Accounting Officer, Starwood Retail Partners. "As a leader, Starwood’s needs are complex and VTS has come to market with an amazing leasing and asset management solution. We’re excited to deploy it across our portfolio."
VTS also announced the formation of a Retail Advisory Board comprised of leaders from top retail landlords and clients including Brookfield Properties, Shopcore, and Oxford Properties Group.
VTS Retail — Leasing and asset management software built for retail landlords
VTS Retail is the first software platform built specifically to address the complex needs of retail landlords. The brand new offering will let retail landlords:
- Impress top tenants and reduce the time from prospect to store opening:
- Market to top tenants with VTS’ marketing module, PropertyCapsule by VTS
- Eliminate the friction that derails deals
- De-risk tenants’ move-in to ensure stores open on time
- Proactively manage the leasing strategy and tenant risk for a retail portfolio:
- Inform leasing strategy with insights from shopping centers
- Prevent surprises that cause revenue risk to shopping centers
"I’m incredibly excited to announce VTS Retail,” said Nick Romito, CEO and Co-Founder, VTS. “Our team spent hundreds of hours with retail landlords to understand the most painful challenges they experience throughout the leasing process. With VTS Retail, retail landlords will finally have the modern technology they need to power their businesses.”
Availability of VTS Retail
VTS Retail is available now. New and existing VTS customers can learn more and request a free, personalized walkthrough here.
VTS announces Retail Advisory Board
VTS has also established a Retail Advisory Board comprised of senior retail leaders who will provide strategic counsel and direction for VTS Retail products. Members of the Board include:
- Mario Barrafato, CFO, Choice Properties
- Tim Collier, EVP, Leasing, RPT Realty
- Meredith Darnall, SVP, Business Intelligence & Strategy, Brookfield Properties
- Kevin Halleran, Chief Accounting Officer, Starwood Retail Partners
- Bradley Jones, Head of Retail, Oxford Properties Group
- Kevin Kessinger, EVP, Asset Management, Shopcore
- Stephanie McGowan, Principal, Blackstone
- Zachary Pomerantz, Head of Asset Management, AR Global
- Adam Rabin, VP, Retail Leasing, CIM Group
- Mary Rottler, EVP, Leasing & Operations, Seritage Growth Properties
- John Sarokhan, Executive Director, PGIM Real Estate
- Wright Sigmund, SVP & Senior Director, Leasing, First Washington Realty, Inc.
“I'm delighted to join the VTS Retail Advisory Council to provide strategic input on a VTS product roadmap for retail landlords," said Wright Sigmund, Senior Vice President, National Director of Leasing, First Washington Realty, Inc. "VTS has shown they are committed to the retail sector and I'm impressed with their product vision."
# # #
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where the industry comes to make deals happen and real-time data come to life. VTS is powered by the largest single source data network in the industry, which delivers real-time data and insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal lifecycle. Our MarketView™ offering, the industry’s first market benchmarking product, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, gives landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE. To learn more about VTS, and to see our open roles, visit www.vts.com.